You (Erlan Sergaziev) wrote:

> LOL. If builds were regular before and suddenly stopped it's a good sign that
> Oracle eh ... is about to deliver :)

Do you actually read, what's written here?

Same happened before 2009.06 was delivered! That's, why he calls it a good
sign!

> I hope Oracle people do understand what kind of hassle they're creating by
> keeping silent about osol future.

As I stated: It's not Oracle that needs to adopt. It's us here, that need to
UNDERSTAND the difference in outbound messaging between Sun and Oracle!

        Matthias
--
Matthias Pfützner | Tel.: +49 700 PFUETZNER      | "Du warst doch mal roman-
Lichtenbergstr.73 | mailto:matth...@pfuetzner.de | tisch." "Dafür bin ich