On 4/18/2010 8:12 PM, Bob Palowoda wrote:
One of the things that folks are going to have to get
use to (that
includes us new Oracle folks) is that Oracle
generally does not talk
about it's plans for commercial offerings before they
actually announce
product.

  Are you saying Oracle has no intention of making IPS a commercial viable?
Why would they employ developers to progress the future packaging system?
Should IT managers call the Oracle sales representatives to understand planning
for the future?

---Bob
NO, what I am saying is that Oracle doesn't talk about things until they make an announcement. No more, no less. There is nothing to read between the lines of what I said.

Regards,
Alan Hargreaves