Stev,

did you read the archive of this mailing list? Take the last 2 months, and
you'll get all the answers you need. In short: OSOL is alive and kicking!

       Matthias

--
Matthias Pfützner | Tel.: +49 700 PFUETZNER      | Plötzlich hat [Lubitsch]
Lichtenbergstr.73 | mailto:matth...@pfuetzner.de | also Schokolade aus