Hi !

Le 30 mai 2010 à 01:59, bsd a écrit :

> If there is active development of OpenSolaris, why does the dev repository
> catalog have a last update of March 6, 2010?
>
> I'm having trouble with building VirtualBox on FreeBSD, so I wanted to
> install build 129, then update to the lastest dev build.  However, if the
> latest dev build is from March and is the iso image on genunix, then I won't
> bother, because it didn't work then, so it won't work now.
>
> I expected the dev build to be around 138 right now, but wouldn't the catalog
> be updated on the repository?

The most frustrating thing is .... that snv_14x is somewhere out, but "dev"
repo, is in fact a freezed repo and it seems that OpenSolaris is getting more
Closed or Freezed Solaris since Sun is named Oracle...

I feel like lots of people very frustrated the "now news" about that.

Even if snv_134 is a quite stable...  I daring to test new build...

Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - x...@soprive.net - http://www.soprive.net/
So Privé - Le premier acteur dédié au cloud computing en France