Hi,  I have a ZFS share but am unable to access the share from a Windows PC.
The windows PC mounts the share but indicates No Access.

I can't find any useful information on how to grant access to an NFS share.
Any ideas on how to give a user on a WIndows PC access to the NFS share.  They
don't have a login on the OpenSolaris NFS server.

Any suggestions on whether its perhaps better to share using SMB as this seems
to have better facilities for granting users access.

Thanks