I'm aware of the 'GPL situation'. As stated in my previous post yesterday,

"Apparently, as much as I like using OpenSolaris, without the ability to
completely change the GPL components to where they're dwindled to simply
coreutils and a LILO bootloader or something miniature in respect to the whole
of the OS..."

It would be impossible to take out core components, but I believe avoiding
using the GPL can be helped. I'm aware a total 100% is impossible, but a 80-85%
non-GPL open source system I think is more realistic. Even Haiku under the MIT
uses coreutils, and OS X uses at least nano under its Unix subsystem--so it's
not [i]totally[/i] BSD.
OK.... Getting back to the post. After looking through Google, Win4Solaris
seems to be the best solution over VirtualBox or JPC. I remembered the icon,
but not the name. I merely started this discussion because I couldn't remember
the name 'VirtualBox'. :-D Honestly, I had no idea it was GPLed--until seeing
the webpage, I thought it was under a proprietary license.

Once again, (for the third time!), thanks for the quick and accurate
information.