On 06/20/10 12:38 PM, Alexander wrote:
RHEL, SLES, or possibly Debian
Would you recommend Fedora?
IMHO, it is positioned as desktop or "feature-preview" of RHEL-next. After
living with Ubuntu on laptop for several years, I'm not satisfied with its stability in
last two releases. So, maybe Debian  would be more adequate even for desktop, and indeed
it is preferable for server. However, for server there are a lot of other suitable OS.

Hi!
Used Ubuntu since first versions. Latest are a bit strange, specially 10.04.
I also recommend Debian for servers, CentOS when rpm based distros are preferred; and Linux Mint for the desktop.
Best regards,

HeCSa.