Anyone tried the latest Milax ISO on an old machine with 256M of memory? I
just tried that as an experiment and regardless if I choose text console
or  regular boot it fails with "can not start console login services" and
then the usual blurb about check "svcs -xv". Of course if I do login in
maintenance mode as root I find out that the svcs command is not available
nor is ps or a pile of other things. I simply hit the power button at that
point.

As a contrast I was able to boot snv_138 yesterday with physmem choked
down to 256M. Not the same thing as a live CDROM of course but it did
boot. I could not run much .. but it was workable. Sort of.

--
Dennis