It plays fine, although in full screen mode, MPlayer didn't exit and I had to
kill it using pfexec. That's never happened to me before.

I built MPlayer myself, about a year ago. To be honest, with snv_134, I've had
trouble getting some applications to build that built under earlier releases of
osol, so I'm not sure if MPlayer will build for me now without some tweaking. I
get the impression that snv_134 significantly changed the build environment. I
have been holding off building any more software until osol 2010.H1 gets
released...

That' video's pretty funny.