Hi Eric,

I have tried this steps, I don't have error code with me right now.

Now i have done the installation on another disk. Will post you the exact error
code on Monday.

To run the installation on the same disk, I have done following steps but still
failed.

Formatted the disk on Windows 2003 using NTFS Partition.Run the solaris
installer.Still it says that Solaris partition exist.
Regards,

Abhishek