it's standard to allocate disk/ram/cpu/net resources in zones ... but what
about video card output? or usb keyboard input?
my larger goal is: create a 'poor mans' pseudo-sunray-like server/client setup
using zones. i envision two, duel headed video cards (nvidia fx380) for a total
of four distinct hd monitor output and four distinct usb keyboard inputs(with
usb mouse attached to keyboard) all served up from my sun ultra27 running
osol.20xx.xx. the idea is to leverage my available resources. essentially, i
can turn one workstation into four, for the cost of just 3 more monitors and
three more keyboards/mouse.
as far as i can tell, this should be more efficient than a sunray setup, but
would cost a few thousand less (per year).