i am using "SunOS opensolaris 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris".
The problem i am trying to fix is called "LVS: The ARP Problem",
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.arp_problem.html
(sorry if i am not allowed to post URL'S)
i have a load balancer which represents some servers under the same VIP and i
need to
prevent the servers under the VIP to send thier ARP back to the client instead
of the LVS sending his ARP to the client
so the client wont established a connection to the servers not through the lvs.
thus the configuration that make sense to me was to set a second loopback
adapter and assign
the VIP ip and disable it from replying the arp to the client.
i know i can block it from the router side but unfortunatlly its not in my
hands.
thus is my solution make any sense or am i missing something?

 i have tried the following (below) again on my test machine and its
working after a reboot, the question is will it respond to ARP or not and is
this the right way
to do it?

vi /etc/hostname.lo0:1
192.168.1.233 -arp netmask 255.255.255.255 up

Thanks in advanced