First off, a huge thank you to the folks at LinuxWacom who adapted and compiled
the binaries for the Wacom drawing tablet drivers for OpenSolaris. That was
truly a labor of love that (finally) allows me to use my drawing tablet.

I'm running Adobe Photoshop on WinXP inside VirtualBox. In the default
configuration, I can use the tablet essentially as a mouse, so that I can
navigate and draw and whatnot. However, I the pressure sensitivity aspect
appears not to work. When I draw/paint in Photoshop, the width of the brush
stroke remains fixed and constant, and does not increase when I press harder. I
posted a note on the LinuxWacom list, and got a response that I don't quite
understand:

"If you want virtualbox guest to have the pressure sensitivity you need
to let the guest driver handle it, otherwise all you get is basic
input functionality. This means that you need either PUEL or
commercial version of virutalbox with USB forwarding support and you
need to forward the tablet device to virtualbox. With XP host and
Linux guest it sort of but not quite worked. There was pressure
sensitivity so you could sort of draw, but there was no system cursor
for it so it was hard to see where. It may work for XP guest tho."

Does this make sense to anyone? Or is there another approach in VirtualBox that
might work? Thanks!