Thanks for your help.

Three questions:

1. Would the mouse pointer then be turned over to the tablet in the WinXP
window only? That is, when I move the mouse, it would control the host OS
(OpenSolaris), and the pen itself would be confined to WinXP, and could not
affect the host?

2. Can I still use the same .vdi and snapshots that I'm using with the
open-source version now, and can I move back and forth at will?

3. Is there a way to assign a SATA DVD-R drive so that I could use something
like Nero to burn DVDs directly from within WinXP?

Many thanks for your help!