> Yes, the FSW* packages only perform read-only access
> to NTFS...
>
> You might want to format that 1TB disk as FAT under
> Windows...

I did format it under windows and windows can see it.

> But I assume, access to a 1TB disk via the PCFS
> driver is not the best
> option... ;-)

> What's the size of the things you want to move
> between the dual boot stuff,
> do you really need 1 TB?

Tried to cut it up into 4 devices with fdisk from 100G to 500G was unable to do
anything with the smaller slices either. Don't have to use the 1Tbyte. I was
able to get a 1Tbyte drive for the price of a 320Gbyte drive. Will be storing
graphics and programs on the drive that I will need to access via Windows and
Solaris.