Garrett D'Amore, the "Benevolent Dictator for now" of the IllumOS project, has
posted a slide show in pdf format:

http://www.illumos.org/attachments/download/3/illumos.pdf

At the present time, the only thing I cared is that these great slides are made
using Oracle's OpenOffice.org 3.2 (pls see att scrnshot).  :-)