On 12 Sep 2010, at 01:42, Daniel Kjar wrote:

> Will it be compatible with the newest sunray software (srss 5 (4.2))?

If SunRay Software runs on OpenSolaris b134 then theres a fairly good chance it
will run on OpenIndiana. It's something we would be very keen to ensure works
on our /stable branch, as obviously SunRays are amazing pieces of equipment.

If there were any challenges, I'm sure the developer community would be keen to
step up to fix them.

We're aiming to release this coming week so tune in to our announcement and
give our first development build a spin, and report any issues with SRSS to our
bug tracker.

Cheers,

Alasdair