Hi,
I have been compiling and running OpenMP parallel programs successfully so far
on my OpenSolaris.2009.10 machine. However I am unable to run one program with
more than one thread(lwp). Please see details of the program below. Please let
me know if there is anything wrong with the compilation or running this
particular program. I am using the following command line arguments to run the
program and I am using g++-4.2.3 to compile the program with "-fopenmp" option
and also linked libmtsk.so.1. There are no compilation warnings/errors.

$env OMP_NUM_THREADS=8 <myprogram>

$ ldd <myprogram>
 libmtsk.so.1 =>  /lib/libmtsk.so.1
 libstdc++.so.6 =>        /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
 libm.so.2 =>     /lib/libm.so.2
 libgomp.so.1 =>  /usr/lib/libgomp.so.1
 libgcc_s.so.1 =>         /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1
 libpthread.so.1 =>       /lib/libpthread.so.1
 libc.so.1 =>     /lib/libc.so.1
 libthread.so.1 =>        /lib/libthread.so.1
 libdl.so.1 =>    /lib/libdl.so.1