Ian Collins <i...@ianshome.com> writes:

> On 11/14/11 02:38 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
>> Running openindiana b 151a as vm guest on host win7
>>
>> Where can I find an up to date detailed description of setting up nfs4
>> from scratch on a home lan zfs server with linux nfs4 clients.
>
> There really isn't that much to it, just set snarenfs=true on the
> filesystem(s) you want to share.

Egad... that's it?

I must be mixing up with having set up the automounter for nfs .. I
remember getting tangled up with some edit of files last time I did
this, which by now must be a pretty while ago.

The solaris box will be both server and client.

Is there a good URL for whatever is involved getting the NFS client
shares auto mounted?  They would be on a Debian linux server.  Both
boxes will be both server and client.