Hi,

I was thinking to put the HP smart array controller package into the 2009.6
live CD, then re-create a ISO by using mkisofs command, but this ISO is always
boot into maintenance mode.

So I finally just mount the live CD ISO, and use mkisofs to create a new ISO
which I have not change anything with this ISO, it's still running into
maintenance mode.

steps which I took are

#mount -o ro -F hsfs osol-209-6-x86.iso /mnt/orginal
#mkdir -p /var/DVD_Build/hsfs
#find /mnt/orginal -print | cpio -pudm /var/DVD_Build/hsfs
#mkisofs -eltorito-boot boot/grub/stage2_eltorito -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size
4 -boot-info-table -r
-ldots -disable-deep-relocation -full-iso9660-filenames -relaxed-filenames
-o sol10x86boot.iso ./hsfs

then attach the sol10x86boot.iso to a HP blade, but always run into Maintenance
Mode.

Anyone can share your light?

I appreciated.

Peter