Please help, I've done a really stupid thing. After failing to update SUNWipkg
to build 91 version by the following command "pfexec pkg install SUNWipkg", it
said it was already installed. I decided to  upgrade by first removing the
existing version then installing the latest version. Yes, really stupid, I just
woke up and wasn't thinking straight I guess. Ofcourse now I'm in a "chicken
and egg" situation, I can't find out how to install SUNWipkg (the pkg
client/command) without it already installed. Is there a SUNWipkg.pkg that I
can install with pkgadd? Can I recover build 86 version from the live cd? I
really don't want to have to re-install from scratch.