Also I should note that I have tried all three of the seperate start up
commands from the grub loader, where you type 'e' while open solaris is
highlighted and highlight a command and enter 'b', but still it hangs at
<username> Console:

When I say hangs I mean it does not load the gui, I can still log into the
console.

Not sure if this is a issue to do with the randomness provider warning or if it
is solaris starting up automatically in console mode, im going to do some
searches on how to start OpenSolaris up in Gui mode.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Berkan