Hi Maurice,

How did you get the AVS to talk to a zfs pool? The AVS drivers sit between the
sd, ses drivers and the volume manager. ZFS sits parallel to AVS. I was under
the impression AVS "filtered" intercepted the scsi traffic of the sd device.
Which means AVS is only exposed to ZFS traffic targeting a specific drive.

How did you get the bitmap built from the pool? I thought the bitmap was
constructed from the block size reported from the device.

I've been avoiding using AVS because it couldn't hook directly to zfs pools. If
you can give a the command line to hook AVS to the pool, it would be appreciated

thanks