Sorry to bother you but I have a question regarding this zpool import.

Do I have to mount the usb disk in the livecd and then execute "zpool import -f
rpool" ?

I tried it without mounting, because I cannot mount the usb yet, I can see it
in dmesg and I can see scsa2usb in lshal | grep devfs but I cannot see any
corresponding device in /dev/rdsk/

When I execute "pfexec zpool import -f rpool" I get "no such pool available"

Also, when I boot from the usb in the nas device, I just get "grub" and nothing
more but that's probably because the pool from the usb disk is not imported?

Thanks for any clues you can provide.