> I tried installing ndis wrapper for my broadcom4311 driver.
> It said somethinglike 'installed but failed to attatch' and rebooted
> into maintainance mode.I didnknowwhat to do.

There are two commands that I think would be helpful that I think you could run
in "maintenance mode".

There's a command called:

   rem_drv

that removes a device driver. And I think there's a command called:

   update_drv

that updates a device driver. There should be some kind of trick you can do
with one of these commands and/or with the /etc/driver_aliases file that should
fix this. I'm not really a Solaris device driver expert though.

You might also want to try bringing up the topic in the device drivers discuss
forum here:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=79

as that is where the experts hang out and ask them how you can use rem_drv or
update_drv or change the  /etc/driver_aliases file to fix your system.