Having 2 nics.   NicA is outside and setup with DCHP to get from ISP.
NicB is internal with usual 192.168.0.x space.  All working fine.

Now, after reboot sometimes the dhcp nicA is not configured correct as
the /etc/hosts file just gets the 127 loopback.

My questions is: How do I correctly configure the  /etc/hostname.nicA
and /etc/hostname.nicB and what corresponding values in my /etc/hosts
?

Currently I had:
hostname.nicA   mySun
hostname.nicB   mySun

hosts
127.0.0.1  localhost  loghost
192.168.0.1 mySun
<from ISP> mysun  # Added by DHCP

Now next time I boot the 192.168.0.1 is removed and second time boot
removes the last line only keeping the loopback. I wonder if it has
something todo with that the DCPH asks for the hostname and usually
gets "unknown" and it does not find "unknown" in my /etc/hosts  - but
I tried to change that as well and did not help - so what is the
correct configuration of those 3 files in case of one using dhcp and
the other a static internal IP  on same machine