I have just installed build 134 on a ASUS M4A785T-M

I can not for the life of me get the rge0 interface to negotiate to 1000mps. It
always comes up as 100mps full duplex. I have tried two different switches -
and I have other computers on those switches that come up as 1000mps.

It appears as if the driver does not support this. Do I need a new driver?

I have tried:

ndd -set /dev/rge0 adv_1000fdx_cap 1

- which has no effect

and:
dladm set-linkprop -p en_1000fdx_cap=1  rge0

which reports the operation is not supported. The driver does not appear to
advertise 1000?  Here is the output of dladm show-linkprops rge0

LINK         PROPERTY        PERM VALUE          DEFAULT        POSSIBLE
rge0         speed           r-   100            100            --
rge0         autopush        --   --             --             --
rge0         zone            rw   --             --             --
rge0         duplex          r-   full           full           half,full
rge0         state           r-   up             up             up,down
rge0         mtu             r-   1500           1500           1500
rge0         maxbw           rw   --             --             --
rge0         cpus            rw   --             --             --
rge0         priority        rw   high           high           low,medium,high
rge0         tagmode         rw   vlanonly       vlanonly       normal,vlanonly
rge0         forward         rw   1              1              1,0
rge0         default_tag     rw   1              1              --
rge0         learn_limit     rw   1000           1000           --
rge0         learn_decay     rw   200            200            --
rge0         stp             rw   1              1              1,0
rge0         stp_priority    rw   128            128            --
rge0         stp_cost        rw   auto           auto           --
rge0         stp_edge        rw   1              1              1,0
rge0         stp_p2p         rw   auto           auto           true,false,auto
rge0         stp_mcheck      rw   0              0              1,0
rge0         protection      rw   --             --             mac-nospoof,
                                                                ip-nospoof,
                                                                restricted
rge0         allowed-ips     rw   --             --             --

And advice appreciated

Thanks

Warren