What did you upgrade the other server to, Solaris 11 Express? If that's your intention, you need to update your repository first as follows:

root@dsshare01:~#*pkg set-publisher --non-sticky opensolaris.org*
root@dsshare01:~#*  pkg set-publisher -P -g
http://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/release solaris*

Regards,
Brian

On 02/ 8/11 01:13 PM, keegam wrote:
Hello.

I am trying to update one of my opensolaris servers without success. I keep
getting the following:

root@dsshare01:~# pkg image-update
Creating Plan /Planning for install failed:
Use -v option for more details

pkg: No matching version of SUNWipkg can be installed:
pkg://opensolaris.org/SUNWipkg@0.5.11,5.11-0.75:20071031T175339Z: Newer version
pkg://opensolaris.org-dev/SUNWipkg@0.5.11,5.11-0.133:20100217T214828Z is
already installed

(output truncated)

I am currently on snv_134, I upgraded another server with the same version
successfully without any problems.

root@dsshare01:~# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
opensolaris.org          (non-sticky, preferred) origin   online
http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release/

--
W Brian Leonard
Principal Product Manager