I just finished installing OpenSolaris. I can't get any networking to work. I
can't ping any local hosts nor anything on the internet. I assume this is just
because I haven't specified any network settings. The GNOME network manager is
totally different from the network manager I've seen in most Linux distros. How
am I supposed to set my network preferences like:
- My IP Address (my network doesn't use DHCP)
- Netmask
- Gateway
- Nameservers (There's no /etc/resolv.conf file???)
Thanks for any help I get.