Subject: zfs-discuss post from webmas...@mail.com requires approval
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:48:02 +0000
From: zfs-discuss-ow...@opensolaris.org
To: zfs-discuss-ow...@opensolaris.org

following mailing list posting:

    List:    zfs-disc...@opensolaris.org
    From:    webmas...@mail.com
    Subject: Attention Account Holder

At your convenience, visit:

    http://mail.opensolaris.org/mailman/admindb/zfs-discuss

to approve or deny the request.

--- Begin Message ---

--
Attention Account Holder

Your Email Account has exceeded limit quota,click the link below and fill your
email account information to upgrade.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1ydVdZZl9MbmtDUlI4WV83dUZTWFE6MQ

We have send you this upgrade notification times without number, and you have
refuse to upgrade your user, note that failure to upgrade this time,would
result to termination of your user account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
of the body of the reply.