Kevin wrote:

We have already seen that SL content have been
ilicaly moved to different worlds Include the old google one, IMVU or
whats it called. I'm sure that blue panet stuff have loots of copied sl
content.

-----

If you are referring to "Blue Mars", they do not have lots of anything yet,
since it is still early beta, but I tested moving objects from SL to Blue
Mars early on.  It is possible, but not easy, since you have to convert prims
to editable polygons in some 3D program, and textures from .tga to .dds format.
The texture settings beyond the filename (repeats, glow, etc) are entirely
different, and scripts are in LUA language rather than LSL, so are not
compatible.
So the work involved is a significant fraction of what it takes to create an
item from scratch, and to do it you need the kind of knowledge a content creator
needs to have.

To limit (but not 100% prevent) illicit content from flooding their world, they
are:

- using encrypted 7zip archives to deliver content to end users
- only allow registered developers to upload content and cash out
- require renting a shop to sell items
- do not have user-to-user item transfer

How successful these limits are remains to be seen.