Brad,

The past week I having been fighting a cmake issue in that I can't seem to
build w/o referencing VC80 boost libraries at secondlife.exe link. Also,
falling back to VC80 to check for changes that affect the basic build and back
requires reverting 3 local plus 2 contributed patches and then patching again
for vc90. I have attempted to isolate vc90 from vc80 but have been unable to so
far. Would additional vc90 only branches be in order? If so, how can I assign
them locally and be prepared to commit them at some point. Also, some of the
problems appear related to having both vc80 and vc90 on the same machine.
Chroot for windows would sure be nice at this point.

Would like to do a little coding at some point but, I need a stable build
system or that is out of the question.

Nicky