(Replied offlist by accident.)

  Funny how you allow Phox and crew to continue operating after they
purposefully leak info and attack a website, and then you ban me for
running a freakin' rental company to help pay a friend's bills.

Get your priorities straight and either enforce ALL of your rules for
EVERYONE, or don't enforce them at all.

Rob
The guy who used to develop Luna before he got banned and started making
crap for Minecraft instead.