You guys do realize that linden gives you plenty of warnings and time
AFTER payment is due to "update" your payment information if you do so
happen to forget or a cc expires. it's not like its due on 13th and
bam its off on 13th. You get emails telling you payment failed(a few
of them actually) and the emails even contain information about
whether it was expired or just plain failed. I know because I use a 1
time payment card every month and I forget every month to put a new
card number in and guess what I even ignored the emails for days after
payment was due. Here is an experp:

"Don't worry; this billing failure will not prevent you from logging
on with your Second Life account.  We will simply try to bill your
overdue balance again the next day.  If we are unable to collect the
amount due within seven (7) days, your account will be suspended
pending payment for an additional thirty (30) days.  During that time,
you will not be able to log in to Second Life. Alt accounts may be
placed into administrative hold and you may be logged out of active
sessions during this time as well. Failure to resolve this billing
issue by the end of the probation period may result in the
cancellation of your account."

If you check your email less then 1 time every 37 days I don't even
know why you have a premium account on a game you obviously don't play
enough to get your monies worth.

Now all this being said Not only has this off-topic thread gotten off
of its own topic I believe a few of us on a few occasions asked for
this to be moved to a more appropriate forum. It clouds the actual on
topic discussions of this particular list and has nothing to do with
it. So please do so. We're all adults and everyone keeping this going
should understand this simple concept.