On 1/09/2010 11:24 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
On 2010-09-01 7:12, Tateru Nino wrote:
Hmm. It might not be an actual leak per-se... I've noticed in busy areas
that the viewer will often hit a*lot*  of parallel HTTP texture fetches.
That's not very good http behavior, but I doubt that we can get it changed until the servers are properly supporting persistent connections.
Indeed. It's not exactly best-practice. Creating a priority list of textures and a configurable concurrent requests cap (default: 16?) would probably be the way to go.

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/