On 2011-01-10 11:38, Erin Mallory wrote:
what happened to get the issue to occur for me. I installed the storm-34 developer viewer. logged in with cummere mayo. set the option to show the favorites. logged out. started the viewer. it worked as expected. logged out. back in. still worked as expected. logged out. changed account to erinyse planer. logged in. logged back out. started viewer. favorites were not there (as expected) changed account back to cummere mayo. logged in. made sure preference was still on. (it was) logged out. restarted the viewer: favorites no longer show up.

There were a number of late-breaking changes to how this worked before it was integrated into viewer-development, so identifying a specific version is important (which you didn't do). What you're describing might have been fixed.

Development Versions >= 2.5.0.218601 (and the upcoming 2.5.0 Beta) should behave the way Q described.