Hello all,

Yes, this is probably another stupid question... I have a working
viewer 2.6.6 with all my patches installed, everything is working
right. But since I had to run autobuild with the DINSTALL_PROPRIETARY
flag set to FALSE (it wouldn't work otherwise), there is no Fmod,
hence no sound.

Is it possible for me to add a prebuilt Fmod library from another
(maybe older) viewer to this one to get the sound back ? Or do I have
to make autobuild download Fmod somehow in order to build the viewer
with sound ? I cannot really release a viewer without sound...

Thanks in advance,
Marine