On 3/15/2013 1:06 AM, Darien Caldwell wrote:
> Are these regions on the Main grid or Beta grid?  I can find MeshTest2
> on both grids, but the server version is 13.03.04.271238, so I'm not
> clear that this is the correct server version. Also TextureTest2 on beta
> seems to be closed off.

All on Aditi (and now open).  MeshTest2 regions aren't set up yet.
Working on them now, there will be a followup post when they're ready.

The Server announcement for this is here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group#Upcoming_Stuff

Earlier announcement with diagram here:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/w/index.php?title=Server_Beta_User_Group&oldid=1177159