I'd suspect that the viewer simply makes a rez request to the Server, and
the server makes the determination it can't be completed, and why. LIkely
the server just sends back the error message via some sort of generic
callback. In short the message wouldn't be in the viewer. I may be wrong
though.

         - Dari