additionally i found this:
<notification
   icon="alertmodal.tga"
   name="CantCreateObjectParcelFull"
   type="notify">
   <tag>fail</tag>
Can't create object because \nthe parcel is full.
  </notification>

This is the exact notification i get when i try to rez an object on a
parcel that is full, the other one being the one i posted previously. Not
sure about Viewer 1 but they seem to have different wording, you should
still check out notifications.xml and strings.xml tho, also check your log
file after it came up if the string for this notification is missing like
for holydoughnuts, then you'll need to add it.

Unable to create new object. The region is full.
Found in skins/xui/en/default/notifications.xml

Sorry me stupid i still havent figured out how this whole email opensource
dev thing works, these are the last mails i send which seems like were send
to the wrong people.