Greetings,

During my never-ending viewer code cleanup efforts, I came accross an
old floater, the "Telehub" one... If I am correct, I think this dates
back from the most ancient times of SL, when it was not possible to TP
all over the grid, but only to some pre-defined hubs... Fact is, since
my fist day in SL, back in 2006, I never came accross one such thing
as a telehub on the grid !

I checked, and that code is still in the newest v3 viewer branches.

So my question is: is there any practical usage any more for that
"Telehub" floater ?

And as a corollary question: are Telehubs in use (or even implemented
at all) in OpenSim ?

Henri.