You do not
need
-DFS_UPGRADECODES=e9d0370c-6823-4d10-986b-84e2fccf8789,bac88ff0-1a28-4fd4-aa0b-9f1e3eb8269b
anymore, but this is harmless.

I noticed you use:
autobuild ... -- *"*...*"*

Does it make a difference if you do not use " after -- and at the end of
the line? I never tried to quote everything after the --, but can see how
this could cause issues.