On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Nicky Perian <nickyper...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'll make the CMake logic die with an error if it doesn't see the
> >LL_BUILD environment variable. That will at least be less obscure than
> >"unexpected type 'S'", and may help identify the problem you're
> >encountering.
>
> I'm back. Still with this hiccup.

I assert that when LL_BUILD is set during 'autobuild configure', that is,
at the time CMake is run, and when that LL_BUILD value contains at least
"-DLL_WINDOWS=1" (as in
https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/viewer-build-variables/src/tip/variables?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#variables-26),
the "unexpected type 'S'" problem goes away. We observed that problem
ourselves, and that fixed it for us.

Moreover, when AUTOBUILD_VARIABLES_FILE is set to the pathname of a local
clone of the above-linked file at the time you run 'autobuild
source_environment', the output of 'autobuild source_environment' does
contain a command to set LL_BUILD appropriately.

I do not have enough information to know where in your build environment
the disconnect lies.