On 2018-03-21 04:10, Henri Beauchamp wrote:
> But only twice... I get it listed thrice in my plugin...
> strings
> /usr/local/CoolVLViewer-1.26.21/bin/llplugin/media_plugin_cef.so |
> grep _ZN8dullahan26setOnStatusMessageCallback
> _ZN8dullahan26setOnStatusMessageCallbackEN5boost8functionIFvSsEEE
> _ZN8dullahan26setOnStatusMessageCallbackEN5boost8functionIFvSsEEE
> _ZN8dullahan26setOnStatusMessageCallbackEN5boost8functionIFvSsEEE
>
> (there's "boost" because I "re-boostified" Dullhan's interface for
> C++98 compatibility).

Ah. But in the case of boost and dullahan, it was making use of header
only parts of boost right?

Relinking libcef twice didnt help sadly.. I gave up for the night and
went to sleep hehe. Do you have any ideas what else might be causing it?
:)

Interesting that that symbol is defined 3 times in your library.

--
Kind Regards,
Alex.