On Jan 5, Niels Poppe wrote:
> Here is a small patch to Makefile.org to build
> shared libraries, at least for linux/alpha (RedHat)
> and linux/mips (a Cobalt Qube, also derived from RedHat):

What's wrong with shlib/linux.sh? (I haven't tried it
myself, not having (re)installed Linux.)

Anyways, I'm trying to do the same on [Free|Open]BSD: Somehow,
multiple definitions of BN_mod and BN_sub are flagged when I'm
doing the shlib build, but not during the regular build.
Guarding the duplicate code with #ifdefs fixes these.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>