On Fri, Apr 23, 1999 at 02:21:12AM +0200, Bodo Moeller wrote:

> [...] Now whether /usr/local/include/openssl is a link or a
> directory with copies of all the files doesn't really make a
> difference, what counts is that the name-space makes sense.

Since there seems to be mostly agreement to the change to
<openssl/*.h> (including a "Yes, please!!!" sent via private mail -:),
I'll commit the appropriate changes tonight unless somone vetoes very
quickly.  In addition to the actual #includes, many Makefile.ssl's
need a tiny change, Makefile.org needs a couple of tiny changes; so
does mk1mf.pl (I verified building the changed library with
makefile.one), and mklink.sh needs a patch to handle link directories
of the form {../}*directory1/directory2 -- the original script could
handle only {../}*directory.