"Schachter, Steve" wrote:

> Has anyone been able to compile using the "no-rsa" flag under WindowNT. I
> get 26 unresolved functions at link time. This appears to happen because
> there are functions in libeay32.def that are from files that are not
> compiled.
Not a chance. The defines are incorrect and remove essential functions.
There are several functions that get removed by the defines that are
required elsewhere in the code that is non-rsa dependant code. Removing
the entries from the .def files will not fix it as they are used in the
code. I don't know enough about the code to fix it, or else I would have
already.

Sean Walker
Dingbat Designs