> When I connect to sites signed by RSA's Cert authority (using s_client) =
> I get this:
>
> verify error:num=3D20:unable to get local issuer certificate
> verify error:num=3D21:unable to verify the first certificate

Do you have the RSA CA certificate in a location that OpenSSL can find
it?

On windows, you need to specify the location of the file containing
the root certificates.  Using the default verify paths is not enough
since the specified defaults are applicable to Unix and not to
windows.

http://www.e-softinc.com/cacerts.txt contains certificates for most of
the well known CAs including the RSA CA.

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [EMAIL PROTECTED]