Dear Mr Young,

I have a following question concerning OpenSSL:
if I am going to make a HTTP request via an internet proxy, I need to make
first a normal HTTP CONNECT request, something like

CONNECT hostname:443 HTTP/1.1\r\n
Host: hostname\r\n
\r\n
, obtain a response
HTTP/1.1 200 Connected\r\n
and reuse the already connected socket for further SSL traffic.
As I understand, the OpenSSL library 'as it is' doesn't accept already
connected socket descriptor.
Is there however a possibility to pass the connected socket to be used with
OpenSSL?

I will be grateful for any help.

Victor Judin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]