I have setup a CA with OpenSSL tool kit.

I have a doubt if i create a sign-seflt CA Certicate and generate CLIENT
Certificate with the CA and later i want to sign the CA certificate with
other Iternational CA (i.e.Verisign or ACE), does i have to generate all de
CLIENT Certificate again?

My CA issue the digital certificate offline I generate the certificate ,
create a file pkcs12 and later import in in IE or Netscape Navigator..

If somebody know some about my doubt please write me.

Thanks in Advances.
Raul Gutierrez